Friday, October 23, 2009

I Have a blog? Ooh! I should update it!!!

So at long last...I'm updating my blog...(get off my back Kim :) ).
I just got the new digital scrapbooking program from Stampin' Up-My Digital Studio and could hardly stand waiting to try it out.
It is so unbelievably easy to use as well as filled with a ton of options. Needless to say I am very happy with it. These are the first few pages I have pumped out.

Loving the freedom to try stuff with no mess, waste or concerns...love it!

TFL
Cat


1 comment:

  1. well its about stinking time!!!

    Catherine they're gorgeous!!! I've only created one page so far with mine, but I've filled out the calendar pages of the entire calendar!!! Now to do the scrap side of the book and Christmas Gifts are done! Wooohooooo

    ReplyDelete